The structure and essence of separate work of pupil
The corporation of independent work depends largely in the results of students learning and their future practical activities. Separate work of students is a tremendously broad concept, within the interpretation of which different approaches were formed, which can be because of variations in understanding the essence of the event.
Frequently, separate work is thought to be a different sort of training, along side:
- a lecture,
- a seminar,
- practical classes, etc.
Various ways to independent work of pupils
At exactly the same time, its essential features start thinking about compulsory classes within the assigned time routine of this college time, work without having the direct involvement for the instructor, but also for the required control. In accordance with other statements, independent work involves all active psychological activity of pupils into the educational process, may be the interior basis of interaction between different kinds and kinds of occupation among by themselves. Considering separate work as the key way of gaining knowledge, adherents of the approach argue so it covers intellectual activity, which students perform not just in extracurricular, but additionally in lectures, seminars, individual interviews, tests, exams, during defense of coursework, diploma papers, etc. This is certainly, independent work, according to this vision, encompasses a variety and types of the academic process.
In essence, separate tasks are an energetic mental task of the pupil linked to the execution of a training essaywriters task. The current presence of an activity and a target installation on its execution are thought to be characteristic signs and symptoms of separate work. The tasks that pupils need certainly to tackle within their academic tasks are the ones that concern them:
- assimilation associated with material for the subject, that will be considered in the lecture (work with the abstract of this lecture, suggested by the educational literary works);
- summarizing of fundamental works relative to the curriculum system;
- re solving tasks, carrying out experiments, experiments, and so on;
- planning of abstracts, control works, fixed performances (reports) in the tutorial;
- planning needless to say, diploma, master’s works.
Each one of these aspects of the academic process are independent work, because pupils execute them to a certain degree separately, in non-auditing time.
Stages of separate work of student
Separate tasks are an educational task associated with student, directed at studying and learning the materials associated with the topic with no direct involvement of this teacher.
Independent work with the satisfaction for the research task encompasses three stages.
- Planning of this student for the task, theoretical, emotional, organizational, methodological and logistical support of independent work.
- The pupil’s theoretical readiness is manifested in the intellectual readiness, that is, the capability to apply his knowledge towards the task.
- Practical readiness could be the capacity to optimally plan an independent work, skillfully utilize the summary of lectures, textbooks, manuals, computer, psychological operations (analysis, synthesis, comparison, generalization, category, etc.).
- The student’s psychological readiness presupposes, first, the existence of motives for doing a particular task. To enable the job set before the pupil to become the motive of their mental, practical activity, it must be observed by him. The inner perception of the task starts with an actualization associated with motive, which encourages the pupil to do the duty, and, accordingly, to prepare their very own independent work.
- The prosperity of the preparatory stage will depend on the organizational, methodological, material and technical support for the pupil’s independent work (availability of literature, methodological suggestions, visual aids, information and computer base, etc.).
- Direct execution regarding the research assignment. Here is the most critical & most responsible phase into the student’s separate work. Because the educational task and most usually happens into the educational-cognitive form, along the way of their execution involved all psychological processes that offer intellectual task: feeling, perception, imagination, memory, thinking, attention, etc. The effectiveness of the duty is affected by such personal characteristics of this student as dedication, persistence, obligation, etc.
- Analysis for the completed task could be the final phase of separate work. Through the analysis, the pupil evaluates (by self-control, sometimes inter-control) the standard and period of the task, the effectiveness associated with practices and tools utilized in the process of separate work.